Bar Buca, open from 7am daily, is an Italian-style snack bar where King Street begins its day over house made pastries and perfectly prepared specialty coffee. Throughout the day, guests can enjoy Chef Rob Gentile and Chef de Cuisine Francis Bermejo's creative menu of small dishes, with items like stuffed Focaccia, mouth-watering speidini (skewers), piatti freddi (cold plates) and spuntini (hot plates). The menu changes seasonally to reflect Bar Buca's commitment to sourcing fresh, authentic ingredients. A unique, carefully crafted cocktail list of italian classics, alongside a thorough wine list to complete every meal.
We are looking for experienced Bartenders that can move seriously fast, whilst believing in giving every customer an experience that sees them coming back again and again. You’ll need to be comfortable recommending wines as well as pumping out coffees and cocktails at volume, and love to have a chat!
- 3+ years experience as a Bartender in a similar environment
- Smart Serve Certification
- High attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm under pressure while working in a fast-paced environment
- Organizational skills and sales ability
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High level of product knowledge
- Ability to maintain a level of professional urgency and momentum
- Passion for people, food and beverage.